t Covenant Pediatrics you can rely on experienced Doctors and Nurses as well as a friendly, professionally trained staff to take excellent care of your family in good times and bad. Most of us at Covenant are parents and our patients are often family and friends; this guides us to deliver unparalleled pediatric care in a warm, friendly environment.
We offer complete pediatric care for your whole family from prenatal & infant care to childhood and adolescent care. From simple checkups and immunizations to more complicated health issues or childhood injuries, you can rest assured your child is being taken care of by people who treat them like family.
e offer same day appointments as well as options for after hours and weekend care. Please don’t hesitate to drop by one of our offices or contact us with any questions you may have.
New Mothers and Newborns
- We offer pregnancy counseling for expectant parents. This is an important time in the life of your family and we want you to meet our pediatricians and staff. It is important to us that we develop a trusting relationship with our parents.
- Newborns need to be seen 3-4 days from hospital discharge to make ensure the child is feeding well and gaining weight.
- We provide continuing Well Child Checks which important screening opportunities for potential problems. We screen hearing & vision, cardiac function, and developmental milestones and conduct laboratory tests as needed. This is also the time when recommended vaccinations are given.
New Patients & Families
In an effort to make your first appointment with us quick and easy, here are a few of the items you can print, fill out, and fax, mail, or bring with you:
- New Patient forms
- Bring your insurance card and a picture ID
- Your child’s shot record
- Your child’s medical records or a release of medical records form
We look forward to meeting you and your family.
Returning Patients please bring the following:
- Your insurance card (at every appointment)
- For school or sports physicals, bring the forms provided by the school or athletic program.
- Your insurance copayment, if required