Business Office Staff
Tom Holbert – Practice Manager
Tom Holbert has been with Covenant Pediatrics since shortly after it opened its doors on Peach Orchard Road. He is a navy veteran having served on nuclear submarines and taught navy power plant operators. After the Navy, Tom worked as an operations support contractor and project manager for the nuclear and petro-chemical industries. He completed his last project managing the training and procedures development project in support of the SRS Defense Waste Processing Facility startup. He left SRS to serve as his church’s administrative pastor for several years. Shortly after leaving the church position, Dr Getts formed his own practice. By God’s providence, Tom walked across the sanctuary to greet Dr. Getts’ family one Sunday morning and learned of the new practice and its need for a manager. Tom agreed to manage the newly formed Covenant Pediatrics in May 2005 and today enjoys what he considers an even wider opportunity to minister. He loves spending time with his family (which now includes two grandchildren), enjoys being outdoors for most reasons ranging from yard work to golf, and even occasionally partakes of a round of disc golf as a way to spend time with his sons-in-law.
Jennifer Pittman- Site Administrator
Jennifer’s hometown is Augusta. She has lived most of her life here except for a short time spent overseas teaching English and working in a foster home, an experience she absolutely loved. Jennifer has played the violin for over 25 years. She has worked for Covenant Pediatrics for 10 years first as a receptionist for 4 and half years, then book keeper and front desk supervisor for 5 years and is now the Site Administrator. She has always loved seeing the families and children of Covenant Pediatrics grow.
Renee Queen- Referral Coordinator
Renee Queen is a Certified Medical Assistant and our Referral Coordinator. She is married and has 4 children. Renee is originally from Savannah, GA. In her spare time she does photography and loves to travel. She believes everything happens for a reason and that God has a plan for us all, even when we can’t see it.
Front Office Specialists
- Raven Allen
- Stacy Gibson
- Erin Scarboro has worked at Covenant Pediatrics for 12 years. She lives in Wrens, is married and has 2 children, ages 15 and 16. She enjoys spending time with her family; listening to her son play the drums and her daughter play the piano, and watching her kids at their soccer games. In her spare time she enjoys a good book and a cup of coffee. She loves serving at the Augusta Dream Center, where underserved people can come and get food and clothing. Erin is passionate and obedient to the Lords’ call to show Jesus’ love to the broken hearted. She looks forward to meeting you and assisting you in meeting your children’s health care needs
- Tina Nance works at the Front Desk in our Martinez office, and is a certified Communications Officer for the state of Georgia. She has lived in the Martinez/Evans area for the past 6 years with her husband Nathaniel. Prior to that she lived in the Augusta area. She has no children of her own but is highly involved in her niece and nephew’s lives. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, and encouraging others. She believes children are a blessing from God and loves making them smile. She believes that no matter what that there is always something to be grateful for each day. She is excited to meet you and your little ones.
- Dina Radjabova is a Front office Specialist at our Martinez office. She joined the staff at Covenant Pediatrics in May 2017. Dina comes from a long line of medical professionals and feels blessed to have the privilege of working with children on a daily basis. She was inspired by her Father, who practiced medicine for over 40 years, to work in the Healthcare industry. In 2013 she earned her degree in Nursing from First Republic Medical University in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, where she was born and raised. Dina is happily engaged to be married and is a member of Stevens Creek Church. She is grateful for all of God’s many blessings, especially the opportunity to care for children!
- Melissa Taylor is a life-long resident of the Augusta area, and is proud to be a part of our covenant team. She’s currently our only front staff in the Grovetown office and enjoys getting to know each of our patients, and their families, on a daily basis. She works hard to be the first and last smiling face you’ll see in the Grovetown location. In her spare time, she enjoys acting in plays and musicals at the Aiken Community Playhouse, and hoping one day that she’ll become a real life mermaid.
- Shelby Hood
- Sarah Roberson is our lead nurse at the Peach Orchard Rd. office. She lives in Dearing is married and has one daughter. Sarah graduated from Augusta Technical College in 2010 with Practical Nursing Degree. She worked for 5 years in Geriatric Care before joining the nursing staff at Covenant Pediatrics. She enjoys spending time with my family, reading, running, and cooking/baking.
- Katuriuh Logan
- Jill Atkinson is our lead nurse in Martinez and is Dr. Hartmann’s nurse. She lives in Dearing, is married and has 4 children. She has been with Covenant Pediatrics over 5 years. Jill believes children are a blessing from the Lord and is grateful to be part of your child’s health care team. She enjoys watching children grow over the years and loves to hear about their accomplishments
- Dawn Poythress
- LaShara (Shay) Smith is a Certified Medical Assistant at our Martinez location. She was born in Florence, SC but currently resides in Augusta, GA. She is happily married into the military and they have a girl and a boy together. After getting her associates she began working in gastrointestinal and orthopedics prior to coming to pediatrics. Shay enjoys spending time with her family and friends.
- Giulia Capers is Dr. Getts Medical Assistant. She was born and raised in Italy and moved to the States 5 years ago. She is married and they have a son, Christopher who is 4 and an infant daughter, Charlotte. Giulia enjoys reading and traveling and speaks 4 languages. She believes children are a gift of God and that it’s our mission to nurture and protect them.
- McKinsey Mills is a life-long resident of Harlem, Ga and loves the small town, simple life. McKinsey is a Certified Medical Assistant in the process of furthering her education to obtain a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing. While she has practiced in many specialties including dermatology, orthopedics, family medicine, neurology, and cardiology, she has found a love for pediatrics and hopes one day to specialize in neonatal medicine. McKinsey has two daughters, Karsyn and Preslee Kate, who are the lights of her life. They are her sidekicks and they do everything together. McKinsey enjoys camping, reading, watching her Georgia Bulldogs play, assisting with her daughter’s competitive cheerleading and traveling to her favorite getaway, Fripp Island Wildlife Sanctuary, to be involved with her other passion, the sea turtle protection programs. McKinsey’s goal for every child in her care is that they feel loved, safe and worthy. “Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it..” Proverbs 22:6