Everyone at Covenant Pediatrics takes pride in providing great pediatric care in a friendly and respectful environment.
- SarahÂ Bass is our lead nurseÂ at the Peach Orchard Rd. office.Â Â She lives in Dearing is married and hasÂ one daughter. Sarah graduated from Augusta Technical CollegeÂ in 2010 with Practical Nursing Degree. She worked for 5 years in Geriatric Care before joining the nursing staff at Covenant Pediatrics.Â She enjoys spending time with my family, reading, running, and cooking/baking.
- Andrea Young
- Dawn Poythress is Dr. Fisher’s nurse.Â Dawn was raised in Augusta, Georgia.Â She has been married to her husband Brian for 30 years and together they have 3 children and 5 grandchildren. She attends Journey Community Church where she is actively involved in youth ministry. Dawn joined the Covenant family in August of 2016.
- Giulia Capers is our lead nurse in Martinez and is Dr. Hartmann’s nurse.
- Alisha Irick is our nurse practitioner’s nurse.
- Porche ParkerÂ is our CMA and referral coordinator.
- Stacy Gibson
- Caitlin Collins
- Erin Scarboro has worked at Covenant Pediatrics for 12 years. She lives in Wrens, is married and has 2 children, ages 15 and 16. Â She enjoys spending time with her family; listening to her son play the drums and her daughter play the piano, and watching her kids at their soccer games. In her spare time she enjoys a good book and a cup of coffee.Â Â She loves serving at the Augusta Dream Center, where underserved people can come and get food and clothing. Erin is passionate and obedient to the Lordsâ€™ call to show Jesusâ€™ love to the broken hearted. She looks forward to meeting you and assisting you in meeting your childrenâ€™s health care needs
- Alley Hood
- Krista Soares
Tom Holbert has been with Covenant Pediatrics since shortly after it opened its doors on Peach Orchard Road.Â He is a navy veteran having served on nuclear submarines and taught navy power plant operators.Â After the Navy, Tom worked as an operations support contractor and project manager for the nuclear and petro-chemical industries.Â He completed his last project managing the training and procedures development project in support of the SRS Defense Waste Processing Facility startup. Â He left SRS to serve as his churchâ€™s administrative pastor for several years.Â Shortly after leaving the church position, Dr Getts formed his own practice. By Godâ€™s providence, Tom walked across the sanctuary to greet Dr. Gettsâ€™ family one Sunday morning and learned of the new practice and its need for a manager.Â Tom agreed to manage the newly formed Covenant Pediatrics in May 2005 and today enjoys what he considers an even wider opportunity to minister. Â He loves spending time with his family (which now includes two grandchildren), enjoys being outdoors for most reasons ranging from yard work to golf, and even occasionally partakes of a round of disc golf as a way to spend time with his sons-in-law.